Returns and Exchanges
Southwest Indian Foundation has a 60-day guarantee (Opened Products - please be sure to read the information on each opened product to see how this policy changes). If you are returning an item, it must be in its original packaging and have its original tags. If a product has been used you must get a return authorization by contacting Customer Service by email or phone at 877-788-9962 (8am-5pm MTN M-F) (the only exception to this is our "One Free Fitting" policy with apparel). We look at used items on a case-by-case basis, though our standard policy is to only accept returns on used items if there is a defect (see 5th bullet point below). If requesting an exchange, we do cover USPS or ground shipping on the new item being sent to you (excluding international orders), but you are responsible for all return shipping to our store. Please allow 7-14 business days to process your exchange/refund. If an exchange is needed sooner, please contact Customer Service by email or phone at 877-788-9962 (8am-5pm MTN M-F) for alternate options.
Returns Within 60 Days
Within the first 60 days, please follow these procedures to ensure a prompt replacement, refund, or credit:
- Using a good carton, return package via insured US Mail or other carrier (Southwest Indian Foundation will refund actual shipping costs for ground or USPS shipping on damaged merchandise or mis-shipment - we will not refund for expedited shipping charges).
- Complete the returns form on the back of your packing slip. If you do not have your packing slip, please include a sheet of paper (no small slips of paper or sticky notes, please - they tend to get lost) stating purchaser's name, address and date of purchase. If product is defective, please indicate how it is defective. Click here to print a returns and exchanges form.
- Send returns to:
Southwest Indian Foundation Returns Dept.
100 W Coal Ave.
Gallup, NM 87301
(we do not accept CODs).
- Keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise.
- If an item has a defect which does not appear within the first 90 days, please contact Customer Service by email or phone at 877-788-9962 (8am-5pm MTN M-F) for a return authorization. We do reserve the right to turn down a return if the item appears damaged due to misuse.
It is now even easier for you to make an exchange or return. Simply click the Easy Return button below to enter your information and print a return label right at home. The cost for this service is $9.00 and will be deducted from your return amount or charged to your card if making an exchange. The great part is that it can be sent using UPS (preferred method).
All packages that are being returned to us with our UPS return label must be dropped off at a UPS facility. We do not contact UPS for home pick-ups.. This label is only good in the 48 contiguous states - HI, AK, other US territories and international must return via standard return methods. Our preferred shipping option allows you to track your return online and provides fast service, with packages arriving at our facility in 2 to 5 business days. Find a UPS shipping location
Please know that our customer service philosophy is to help and keep you happy with every transaction. Sometimes that is not possible. Our wish is to work with you, and help find a resolution if there has been a problem. We will however, attempt to get back within 24 hours whether that be by phone or email. Our hours of business are (8am-5pm MTN M-F)
Returns over 60-days
We understand that circumstances sometimes preclude our customers from returning products within our 60-day window. If this should occur, please contact Customer Service by email or phone at 877-788-9962 (8am-5pm MTN M-F) to get a return authorization. Returns over 60-days will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and will be refunded at the current selling price or your purchase price, whichever is lower, and will be eligible for store credit only.
If you have received a gift and would like to return or exchange it, we need to know the following information:
- Original purchaser's name and billing address, or order number if you have it.
- Your name, address, phone and email so we know where to ship the replacement product or to send information about your store credit.
- Please indicate whether you would like an exchange or a gift certificate to use for a future purchase
- Follow the above instructions for sending your product back to us so we can expedite the handling of your return/exchange.
Southwest Indian Foundation makes every effort to package our orders securely to avoid any damage in transit however, packages occasionally do arrive damaged at your door. If this occurs and you are present at the time of delivery, please ask the driver to wait while you inspect the products inside for damage. If no damage, then you just got a squished box! If there is damage, you can refuse it and have the package returned to us. In this situation, please contact us to make us aware that the package is coming back to us. If you are not present at the time of delivery, please take a photo of the box prior to opening it, then contact Customer Service by email or phone at 877-788-9962 (8am-5pm MTN M-F) if you find there is any damage to the items inside. We will work quickly to get a replacement to you and to contact the carrier regarding the damage.
Southwest Indian Foundation has many procedures in place to ensure that you get what you ordered correctly every time. Very rarely, something slips through and you may be short an item or gotten a bonus item that you didn't order. Please contact Customer Service by email or phone at 877-788-9962 (8am-5pm MTN M-F) if this occurs and we will work quickly to correct the error. If the latter occurs, we appreciate honesty rather than thinking you just won the lottery. It helps us keep our costs low so that we can continue to offer you great prices on everything triathlon!
Apparel: "One Free Fitting" Apparel Policy - Please note that our "One Free Fitting" Apparel policy allows you to try out your new Apparel to make sure it's the proper fit. If the clothing needs to be exchanged, we ask that you send it back with all of its original packaging. The following conditions will preclude you from receiving full credit for your clothing:
- Any tears or holes in the clothing - fingernail or other.
- Perfume or smoke odor on the clothing.
- Writing your name or other information inside the clothing.
- Wore or washed clothing (tag should be attached to return clothing item)
- No lint or animal hair on clothing item being returned.
- Any type of Alterations on clothing item (example buttons replaced with different buttons)
Restocking Fees: Please note that there will be a 15% restocking fee on all returned Items over 60 days.
Opened Products: Videos or DVDs only. If it has been opened, it can only be exchanged if the item is defective and only for another of the same product. Please note that returns will be accepted on unopened Food items (Salsa, Beef Jerkey, etc).